Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

1Heart - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 1Heart > Topics

Subject: What can I do?
Replies: 12 Views: 1900

kol4me 5.10.08 - 10:44am
There is dis girl I met some weeks ago,I like d girl so,I told her my mind,her reply wasok a trailnow,anytime i try 2 call her dat i want 2 see her,she will tell me dat she's busy, d way she respond atimes is rude.hlp me out,I dis girl. *

bcos 6.10.08 - 12:08am
My man u hav 2 open up properly, y do u want 2 see her, do u want to get down with her? If yes, i wil advice u 2 kool down 4 de main time, like u said, u met her some weeks ago. And 4 de rude response, know dat she did not accept the proposal with gud faith. Maybe she accepted out of fear. Did u woo her at night? Lastly 4 de busy aspect, check if she is a house girl, if she is, plz! Plz!! Plz!!! Remove hand 4rm her. Bcos there is no joy dating a house girl. (i am talking wit experience my man, there is no gain there, u better look 4 ajibo wey go fit ajikpako like u) hahaha, hav fun my man. *

1bash 6.10.08 - 05:19pm
See you have to tell her straight and firm that did she realize that she is playing with someones hearth. Ask her when she will be having time for you and if she says she cant have time, then let her go. Let her realize you are not a toy. *

bcos 7.10.08 - 12:13am
Thank u mr commissioner for men & women affair! @Bashir, alias 1bash *

kol4me 31.10.08 - 02:44pm
Ahaa bcos!! U say make I go find ajebo, I go appreciate am if u fit help me find one. *

bcos 31.10.08 - 10:34pm
Hey my bros! I would hav like 2 help u out. But the problem there is choice. My choice might not be ur choice. For me i be lekpa & i dey like small orobo. Hahaha......... *

tomtwix 2.11.08 - 12:11pm
I think i like d 1st reply point of view. D guy really touch so many point dat could b d reasn 4 d gal nt havn tym 4 ya n bside, mayb she hs found sombodi els n she doesnt knw hw to tel ya. Tgc ok? And knw dis dt, ther r lots of gals around u lookin n waitn2knw ya, bt somhw, u dnt notice dem. *

1bash 6.11.08 - 06:51pm
Sure man, continue to try u ll confuse her one day and she ll be yours. After getting her, u can now repay d stress. *

bcos 6.11.08 - 10:35pm
Bash na wah 4 u! Abeg i need ur sister's contact, let me start with her, so u can feel the pains of sisterly cry. See bros if u hav a true luv 4 the G, try and convience her and let her know how much u luv her, dont confuse her it is not good to confuse ppl, (if am u, i wil buy her flowers, chocolates and host her out 4 a lunch. Try that) u know G's likes happen'n guyz. GudLuck *

kol4me 9.11.08 - 04:38pm
Tanx guys,I'll try one more time if she persist,I'll leave her maybe she has found a better offer like tomwix said nd i'll look 4 anoda girl,alot of girls re out der dieing 2 meet a guy like me *

1bash 10.11.08 - 05:43am
Hey bcos, u never tell me say u be maga and paylord. Go spend all your life savings ontop one girl and u are bankrupt. Maga *

bcos 13.11.08 - 12:42am
1Bash, am not a maga, but i am every lady's choice of man. I make them happy in every aspect. (emotionally & financially) *

1bash 23.11.08 - 08:52am
Very soon, when all they desire in u is gone, you are left alone, your sweet heart becomes your sour heart. Omo everything na calculation. Take the right step. Love ya. *

* 1Heart Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 1Heart

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits