Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

1Heart - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 1Heart > Topics

Subject: Life without Alki
Replies: 12 Views: 1470

bcos 21.09.08 - 06:17am
What can u say about alcohol we obtain from beer, is it good for the health? If no, tell me how to live without alki (alcohol). *

1bash 21.09.08 - 10:01pm
Alcohol is not good for the body, infact its very dangerous, because it cause physical incapability, shortens life span, destroys the bladder little by little, reduces ability to exercise self control, affects the brain and all that it controls, causes cancer, unconsciousness/coma. And above all, it weakens both man and woman reproductive system and ability to perform pleasurably. It also cause weak, infertile, and premature in man and damage to the female womb bit by bit. Its better to stay away completely from anything that contains alcohol to stay healthy and alive. *

sojfab5 22.09.08 - 01:06pm
my guy let me tell u, it is very very bad, for u to leave it, it takes ur determination. God help u. *

bcos 23.09.08 - 03:46am
Bashir, bliv me all dis sickness's u mentioned is of it's own. Alki or no alki man must perform mek i tell u. Every man must shayo drink.GIF cos it meks u forgets ur past failures and it wipes away anger immediately. So my broda u need am. Hahaha *

1bash 25.09.08 - 01:40pm
See chris, let me tell you something. You said it makes you forget your past. And you think by running away from it, you are doing yourself good. Capital NO. You forget your past and make thesame mistake again. C guy, u av 2 learn 4rm ur past and not 4get it. And i dont say it stops ur performances, but reduces the efficiency. Guy, no shayo till u go lose control o, make una no pahin. Alcohol no good o, *

bcos 25.09.08 - 03:08pm
Hahaha@bashir, alki is made 4 real men, so become a real man 2day. Join alki happy men group (alkigite or kegite) motto: tostication is memorisation *

fisybabe 25.09.08 - 04:46pm
Hey guys,let ladies contribut,2 b candid alki is not gud 4 human being as a whole,it damages d systems and 4 d girls it is dangerous 2 dr womb,so d alkaite shd stay away 4rm it oh *

bcos 26.09.08 - 12:23am
No No No, i disagree with fisybabe & de ladies judgement, because i know a girl dat drinks more than a man. Man shall not live by food alone, he must add alki. Lol *

1bash 28.09.08 - 05:08am
Now i know that you know the real fact about alki, left to you to be real. You can enjoy today, and face the problem tomorrow. Left to you to decide. Real man ha ha ha. *

yuspapa 29.09.08 - 09:09am
Oh boy,u said alcohol is made for real men.Hw do you become a real man when you ve totally loosd controll of yourself after taking alcohol *

bcos 29.09.08 - 10:46pm
Yes 4 real men. Mind u no man loose's control wen drunk rather he become's more sensitive & inspireable. When som1 is drunk, dat is wen his senses becomes complete according 2 Doug Frenad of mexico, and i beliv him. He is my alki lord.... *

1bash 1.10.08 - 02:09pm
Na u sabi. I can now see that you have become a real addict. Get some more reasonable sense into your skull maybe that could help you think reasonably. Sorry! I LOVE YOU. (kisses) *

bcos 2.10.08 - 12:41am
My good friend mind u, am reasonable and sensitive... I like u 2. (huges) *

* 1Heart Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 1Heart

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits